Plan now for your Journées
Artists, artisans, cultural workers, and community, municipal, education and business sector stakeholders and employees from all walks of life, backgrounds and ethnic groups are invited to propose one or more activities for the 2020 edition of the Journées de la culture, which, exceptionally, will be held over an entire month, from Friday, September 25 to Sunday, October 25. You are free to take part at any time and for as long as you wish.
By participating in the event, you acknowledge your commitment to arts and culture. THANK YOU for taking part in this broad movement to democratize arts and culture!
To become an organizer, all you have to do is design and take charge of the delivery of one or more activities. Participation is voluntary.
All activities registered for the event program:
- Must be interactive and allow participants to explore the creative process and the skills and know-how involved in artistic and cultural pursuits;
- Must be carried out by or with professional artists, artisans and/or cultural workers;
- Must be free* to the public.
* Organizers participate on a voluntary basis. However, given the importance and the essential nature of their work, all professional artists should be compensated fairly and equitably by the organizers who use their services.
2020 Theme: 1,001 Cultural Occupations
Regardless of the form your activity takes or the artistic discipline it involves, you are free to be inspired, or uninspired, by the theme of this 24th edition of the Journées de la culture!
- If you are planning a group creative artwork, your activity will be part of the #MomentsSollio Groupe Coopératif.
- If your activity combines culture and digital technology, it will be registered in the Bell Digital Component.
Bell Digital Component support tools
Click here to discover the tools developed specially for you as part of the Bell Digital Component. They will help you to better understand and incorporate digital technology into your activities.
Important Dates :
Monday, July 15, at midnight
Registration cut-off date for receipt of free promotional material (posters, balloons and banners) and for ordering any additional material.
Jeudi, August 1, at midnight
Cut-off date for receipt of your payment for the purchase of additional material. No order will be sent without this payment.
Sunday September 8, at midnight
CLOSING OF REGISTRATION.
No new activity will be accepted after that date.
Sunday, September 22, at midnight
After this date, you will not be able to make any changes to your activities.