Plan now for your Journées
Artists, artisans, cultural workers, and stakeholders from the community, municipal, education and business sectors of all ethnicities : Plan now for the Journées de la culture by organizing one or more activities to be held on Friday, September 27, Saturday, September 28, and/or Sunday, September 29, 2019.
By participating in the event, you acknowledge your commitment to arts and culture. THANK YOU for taking part in this broad movement to democratize arts and culture!
All activities registered for the event program:
- Must be interactive and allow participants to explore the creative process and the skills and know-how involved in artistic and cultural pursuits;
- Must be carried out by or with professional artists, artisans and/or cultural workers;
- Must be free* to the public.
* Organizers participate on a voluntary basis. However, given the importance and the essential nature of their work, all professional artists should be compensated fairly and equitably by the organizers who use their services.
2019 Theme : ENCOUNTERS – Developing relationships, building bridges
Regardless of the language used in your discipline, you are free to be inspired—or uninspired—by the theme of this 23rd edition of the Journées de la culture!
- If you are planning a group creative artwork, your activity will be part of the #MomentsLaCoop.
- If your activity combines culture and digital technology, it will be registered in the Bell Digital Component.
Important Dates :
Monday, July 15, at midnight
Registration cut-off date for receipt of free promotional material (posters, balloons and banners) and for ordering any additional material.
Jeudi, August 1, at midnight
Cut-off date for receipt of your payment for the purchase of additional material. No order will be sent without this payment.
Sunday September 8, at midnight
CLOSING OF REGISTRATION.
No new activity will be accepted after that date.
Sunday, September 22, at midnight
After this date, you will not be able to make any changes to your activities.