If you are passionate about arts and culture, would like to meet people and would like to experience the Journées de la culture from the inside, become a volunteer!
Getting involved in the Journées de la culture is:
- Developing a better understanding of the artistic and cultural communities in Quebec;
- Building on your experience and developing new skills;
- Making rewarding friendships.
There are two types of volunteering available:
- Participate in one or more activities and observe the process;
- Complete the evaluation form to help improve the quality of the programming.
Special program volunteer
- Provide logistical support to help the team perform various tasks;
- Assist the person responsible for the event;
- Welcome and inform the public during digital activities: Hackathon, Oh La LAB!, virtual reality.
- You may be asked to carry out other tasks, depending on your skills and the team’s needs;
- You will be given some brief training in the month of September;
- After the event, you will be given a certificate highlighting the importance of your involvement.
You wish to help us?
Fill out the online form and tell us when you are available (available in French only).
Any questions ?
If you have any questions, contact Marion Collignon at email@example.com or at 514-873-2681.